Friday, November 14, 2014

Some cool outfits and makeups!

Hi!!!
I know that the winter is right behind the corner..... Not so soon..... But, we know it's little cold outside.... So.... I want to show you some things - clothes,shoes and make-up!
My friends ( B&S ) were already tell you some examples for autumn.... Well.... I want to quote some cool combinacions for winter... I know it's early, but you have to be always ready!!! :) But.... Also this combinations are good for autumn too..... Whatever! Let do this!


Combinations!

1. This cobination is pretty cool, I think. The bag and the boots are completley awesome!
I love this combination! <3























2. Hey!!!! It's perfect!




















3. I like that outfit! It's so cool!





















4. OMG! This combination is soooooo AWESOME!!!!

























5. I like this combination, because I can imagine me in this combination! :D




















6.
 The picture says everything! It's awesome!

















7. So cute!!! I like colours!























Makeup!


1. Dark red lipstick :*


I like dark red lipsticks because they represent girls 

in the best light! The dark red lipstick can wear every girl!















  



















2. Mascara :)

Mascaras are totally awesome. I like it sooooo much!!!


















3.Powder :D

Hmmmm...... 
I suggest you to buy  CLINIQUE powder. I think it's the best!































4. Eyeshadow

In cold days, the best is dark eyeshadow. I think. Because I use light 
shadows in summer or in spring but in winter or in autumn i wear dark eyesahdows!
So.... Here are some examples....









































After this fashion combinations and makeups, I hope you know what to wear... It's cold now...., and I'm going to drink one hot chocolate!


Byeee!!!!
Kisess ,      -D

No comments:

Post a Comment