Monday, November 10, 2014

Autumn!!!


Hi!
Autumn is here already for a month or more! Can you believe it!? :O :D I really love autumn! <3 Weather it isn't too warm or cold, it's perfect! I think that the autumn is the most romantic season! 
It's so cute to see couples together in the autumn! ^_^ <3 I like autumns colours, they're beautiful! <3 Also, autumn is really good, because there so meny fashion things to wear and cool things do! So I decided to show you things that I really love in autumn!!! :D
Outfits that I like so much!!!

 





















I really like thats colours! I think it's perfect for school! 




I think that these outfits are amazing for shopping or to wear when you hang out with your fiends!














It's incredibly!  It looks sooo cute!!! I thing it's fantastic for some parties!!! Do you agree? <3

Drinks!

Hot chocolate!!! Mmmm......















It looks so delicious! :D

Tea!















I'm thirsty! Hahaha..... <3




TV programme



In autumn I really love to watch romantic and comedy movies always, soaps!!!








Makeup!!! 

Dark lipsticks, dark eye shadows, I always use black eyeliner..... Everything dark will be fine! :D








I hope you like it!
There are more things that I like in autumn... If I start to write all I wouldn't be finished till tomorrow..... <3 

Byeee!!!

Love,
-S
            

                                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment