Friday, November 21, 2014

22.11.2014.

Hi!
You maybe do not know,but in this hour(oo:oo),today is my BFF(B)s birthday!On 22.11.she was born,and that date is special............
For me.... :)They know that (S,B).
All I want to say is that she is the best friend I ever meet.
We know each other since kindergarten...We wear the same things,we dream the same dreams(alright)-hahaha,1Ds new song!
We were favourite girls in Kindergarten and Kindergaten teachers!Our Kindergarten teacher was Violeta...She was the best.
Whatever,I want to say too that the (B) is very smart,little sensitive and brave too....There are no words I can say about that person!So....I wish you (and S I hope too):

















I am never gonna forget you!!! I hope you too...

And now....There is one special  song for you!!!




I know I have got “a lot”of grammar mistakes,but I know she is gonna fix that! :)Now…I am gonna have sweet dreams…Good night!!! <3


Byeee!!!

Kisses   -D

No comments:

Post a Comment