Saturday, October 25, 2014

Music is my life! ♥





Hi!
I think that music is all around us and that life wouldn't be good without music... Music move me... <3 I always sing... I can't imagine my life without music because I  really, really love music!!! :D <3

I love lot of the musicians but there are some of my favourite!!! <3

FEMALE SINGERS!!! ♥


1. Taylor Swift
















Isn't she beautiful!? <3 I Really love her all songs but my favourite is  "You Belong With Me"... ♥

2. Demi Lovato










I really love her voice!!! She's got great songs! My favourite is "Give Your Heart A Break"... ♥

3. Selena Gomez















She is so cute!!! I really like her smile! 
♥ Her songs are beautiful... My favourite is "Slow Down"...

MALE SINGERS!!! :D

1. Justin Bieber















He is soooo handsome!!! I really love his songs.... My favourite is "As Long As You Love Me".... 

2. Adam Lambert













He is very good singer, and I think he's got great songs! My favourite is "Never Close Our Eyes"... :D

3. Austin Mahone















He is so cute!!! 
♥ His songs are beautiful.... My favourite is "What about love"! :D


BANDS!!! <3

1. 5 Seconds Of Summer










They're GREAAAATTT!!!!!!! I REALLYYYY LOVEEE them!!!
My favourite is Luke
, but Ashton is so cute too!!! Their songs are awesome!!! I love all!!! <3 

2. One Direction

















They're THE BEST!!! This boyband will never be forgotten!!! Also they're very handsome!!! My favourite is Liam!!! 
♥ Their songs are beautiful!!! I single out any of them!!! ♥ :D <3

3. Union J













Aren't they beautiful!? I really love them!!!
♥ My favourite is Josh, but the cutest one is definitely is George!!! <3 ;D I love all of their songs, they're amazing!!! <3 :D 

Now, in my head is Adam's song..." If I Had You".... I told you, I'm mad about music!!! ;D 


Byeee!  
-S 

No comments:

Post a Comment