Saturday, October 25, 2014

Advices when you don't know what to do!

Hi! 
I know you are sometimes getting bored! So.... I suggest you to look at my tips below and enjoy!!!


1)Listen to Music :)




 a)Jennifer Lopez! :)

 b)Ariana Grande ft. Iggy Azaela :)

c)Taylor Swift! <3



d)Katty Perry ft. Juicy J :D


2)Drawing (Tips)



a)

b)


 c)

d)

3)Watch famous YouTubers! :)

I don't watch famous YouTubers, but my best friends (B & S) do..... So...., just to know, this post is for them because they watch YouTubers all day and all night! Also, check their lists of their favourite YouTubers...!


a)Zoella <333



b)Tanya Burr!



c)Fleur de Force! :)))



d)Sprinkleofglitter:D





That is not all..... But if I start to write more....I would not be finished till tomorrow!



Byeee!
Kisses  -D



No comments:

Post a Comment